Mélange puts culinary excellence on displayWritten by Garret K. Woodward
- font size decrease font size increase font size
- Hand-me-down reasons: The DuPont Brothers return to Waynesville
- This must be the place: Just when you found me, I’m gone
- This must be the place: I was never cool. Then again, who is?
- Tapping Western North Carolina: Local craft breweries spill onto economy, culture
- Dawg days of bluegrass: David Grisman picks on WNC
Haywood County Chamber of Commerce held their annual “Melange of the Mountains” culinary gala at Laurel Ridge Country Club on April 11. Winners included The Waynesville Inn (soup, fowl), Frogs Leap Public House (Culinary Excellence, salad, seafood, dessert), The Gateway Club (meat, vegetarian) and Harrah’s Cherokee (People’s Choice).