Josh Fields Band on tap for Concert on the CreekWritten by Admin
The Josh Fields Band, based in Haywood County, is emerging as a top act in Western North Carolina thanks to its ability to blend Southern rock, country and bluegrass into an enjoyable musical experience.
The band, also known for its tight, three-part harmonies, will play a mix of cover songs and original tunes. Many of the original songs will be from its forthcoming album, “Tobacco Road,” which will be released in August.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC