Jackson County Farmers Market to hold Holiday BazaarWritten by Admin
The Jackson County Farmers Market will remain open throughout the winter months.
The market vendors will hold a Holiday Bazaar to kick off the winter season from 9 a.m. until noon on Dec. 4 in the parish hall of St. John’s Episcopal Church located at 18 Jackson Street.
Locally made gifts will be available including special holiday jams, salsa, apple butter, herbal products, handmade journals, soaps, shampoo, local yarn, candles and other crafts. Also available will be eggs, honey and greens. The market will be every Saturday in December until Christmas from 9 a.m. until noon at St. John’s Episcopal Church.
Latest from Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC