The Small Business Center of Haywood Community College will offer a free seminar, entitled “Marketing for the Craftsperson & Artist…Part II,” from 6-9 p.m., April 24, at HCC’s Student Center Building, first floor.
The workshop will detail how to best market a business’s image on a low or no-budget plan, including designing a logo and discussing customer service and identify 10 “no cost” ways to effectively advertise.
The workshop will focus on:
• Selling through craft fairs; includes how to find out about available shows and all those little things about shows you may not know
• Selling through trade shows
• Designing your booth at shows and why presentation is so important
• Successful marketing tips, including press releases, business cards and gift tags
• Designing your own logo, business card, flyer or brochure.
• Exploring the very essence of exactly what your marketing story needs to say.
The presenter is Linda Rozelle, who has a diverse background in commercial art. She has designed hundreds of corporate identity programs nationwide and has been nationally recognized for excellence in advertising.