Mélange puts culinary excellence on displayWritten by Garret K. Woodward
- font size decrease font size increase font size
- This must be the place: Indonesia to Carolina and back again
- ‘A date which will live in infamy’: The 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor
- Witness to history: World War II vet reflects on conflict, atomic bomb
- Straight from the Source: A conversation with Marty Stuart
- Lines in the Sand: Balsam Range looks ahead
Haywood County Chamber of Commerce held their annual “Melange of the Mountains” culinary gala at Laurel Ridge Country Club on April 11. Winners included The Waynesville Inn (soup, fowl), Frogs Leap Public House (Culinary Excellence, salad, seafood, dessert), The Gateway Club (meat, vegetarian) and Harrah’s Cherokee (People’s Choice).