The Small Business Center of Haywood Community College will offer a free seminar entitled, “Business Owner’s Guide to Facebook and Twitter: Starting from Scratch to Online Success” from 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, April 26.
The hands-on workshop will be held on campus in Room 219, with each business owner at a computer station. During this workshop you will learn to:
• Create a Facebook business page
• Add information about your business
• Learn how to post on your wall and how to share information
• How to build a following
• Interact on Facebook as your business page
• Add and manage photos
• Open and manage a Twitter account
• Set goals and manage success
Cintia Listenbee is a journalist and the owner of Listenbee Media (cintialistenbee.com), a consulting firm that works with businesses and non-profits developing social media strategies, offering training, coaching and managing social media campaigns.
Bring a few photos of your business and you will leave this workshop with a Facebook business page as well as a Twitter Account ready for use. Space is limited so please pre-register early to reserve your seat. Call the Small Business Center at 828.627.4512 for this free seminar.