High-energy Koresh Dance Company to perform at WCUWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
The Koresh Dance Company, renowned for its powerful stage presence and high-energy style, will perform at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 20, at the Fine and Performing Arts Center at Western Carolina University.
Koresh was founded in Philadelphia in 1991 by Israeli-born choreographer and artistic director Ronen Koresh. The multicultural troupe of dancers blends dance styles including ballet, modern and jazz into elegant, explosive choreography. The dance company, with a mission of performance, instruction and community outreach, has toured extensively, both nationally and internationally.
Tickets cost $5. 828.227.2479 or fapac.wcu.edu.