Demonstrations at Dogwood CraftersWritten by Admin
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Craft demonstrations at Dogwood Crafters in Dillsboro this week include Susie Ray, Susan Lingg, Claudia Lampley and Mary Ethel Prater. Crafters will demonstrate their work and discuss their craft in the Gallery Room.
• Sept. 27 from 2-3 p.m. — Susie Ray will demonstrate how to make felted purses.
• Sept. 29 from 1-3 p.m. — Susan Lingg will do a watercolor demonstration.
• Sept. 30 from 2-5 p.m. — Claudia Lampley will demonstrate rook hooking.
• Oct. 2 from 2-4 p.m. — Mary Ethel Prather return to demonstrate how she creates delicate hummingbirds using hawthorn spikes, maple wings and other materials from nature.
Dogwood Crafters is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., with evening hours until 9 p.m. in October.