Immigration solutions topic of Women Voters programWritten by Admin
- Area agency, citizens honored by Haywood Waterways
- Ramos selected as acting superintendent of the Smokies
- Environmental groups push forest service to scale back logging below Devil’s Courthouse
- ‘EPIC’: First-ever rail jam at Cataloochee attracts 50 competitors
- Cataloochee documentary to be screened at HCC
The Macon County League of Women Voters will host a program on comprehensive immigration reform on Nov. 11 at the Tartan Hall in Franklin.
Victoria Lyall, of America Springs Eternal, a non-profit organization working to cultivate understanding between immigrants and native-born citizens, will address fair, practical solutions to immigration problems.