- 2 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. canola or peanut oil
- 4 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1lb. fresh (washed) or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. canola oil (or peanut oil)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup crunchy chow mein noodles
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped lightly salted peanuts
- 2 tbsp. roughly chopped fresh cilantro (or chopped green onions - scallions)
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread broccoli on top. (Note: if using frozen broccoli it is not necessary to totally thaw first).
3) Sprinkle with oil and black pepper. Roast for 20 min. Add in peanuts, mix, and roast for 5 more min.
4) Remove from oven, transfer to a large bowl, and add chow mein noodles.
5) Toss with dressing, fresh cilantro and/or green onions.
Leah McGrath, RDN, LDN
Ingles Markets Corporate Dietitian